New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

457 replies

I’m trying to stop double checking spelling and grammar that I receive from professional bodies.

is this grammar on the email that I received from ID correct? 

Userlevel 2

It's to lose weight, same as every year!

My new years resolution is to be kinder to myself

I hope to be more sociable this year for my own sake, but not sure resolutions ever work out. 

I haven’t made any new years resolutions this year

My resolution is to be more positive and not dwell on the past. 

Userlevel 1

Keep going the same way, no changes

I wish to start the new year by maintaining and improving my health, I would like to be able to monitor my health with a fit bit to check my heart rate and ensure I am doing the activities that are recommended.  The use of the sleep function will also enable me to monitor how much sleep I actually do get…  

I’ve made one - to finally hit my weight loss goal. I made a lot of progress last year and hope to make the final push this year!

Userlevel 1

My resolution this year is only one,  to go dry January, and so far I’m achieving it.

Having committed to Dry January and doing well, I'm going to be careful with my consumption throughout 2023.

What makes me happy, Sunshine and peace and quiet either outside or inside the home. 

Mine is to practice meditation regularly.

stop thinking about nothing and improve my mental well being 

I’m not making one this year to decrease stress

Knuckle down and improve my coding.

My New Year’s resolution is to start throwing myself into more activities and to say yes more x 

Hi all. I’m new to the forum and finding the comments inspirational.

No New Year resolutions here though. I generally make changes to my life as and when I feel the need. Most recent was to ‘not sweat the small stuff’.  . . . doing good so far !

my new years goals is to be healthier and to be calmer try not to get stressed and anxious with life

Not this year because I never stick to my New Years Resolutions 

To declutter, just gotta ditch the junk no matter how sentimental I am about it! 😎

To try and maintain my health and wellbeing

I have, to increase my step count and to reduce my plastic use

Userlevel 1

I want to lose two stone by my partner’s big birthday in the summer! This would definitely help motivate me and keep track of my health and activity levels.

Userlevel 1

Im going to enjoy every day Im waking up and living my life to the max

Why iD Mobile?