New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

457 replies

Userlevel 1

My resolution is to extend the work we do to help older people in our local communities to become (or remain) active, have fun and make friends. We will also look to extend our work with charities. 

Userlevel 2

My new years goals is to set up my art and craft business. Instead of procrastinating about it ! I have set up the payment part so there is no going back now, I now have to build up my stock and drawings etc and get out there and spread the word . It’s hard as I’m also shy ☺️ 

im also trying to lose weight as a side line resolution too , that’s going very well so far too ! 

Planning on trying to cycle 5000km through the year.

To get healthier but not to be too obsessive with it , to enjoy time making memories with my two boys x

Userlevel 1

My New Year Resolution is to try and like myself more.

My New Year’s resolution is to give up Diet Coke I’m hoping to get bariatric surgery this year and you can’t drink Diet Coke afterwards I don’t drink I don’t smoke but Diet Coke is my addiction boring I know but it means so much to me to change my lifestyle and health 💜

Userlevel 1

I do not have a New Year’s resolution this year. I try to make changes for the better everyday. Any day of the year is a chance to make better choices. All you have to do is wake up, choose it, persevere and follow through.

Userlevel 2

I’ve stopped making New Years resolutions as they’re just another added pressure and stress on an already stressful time. 

Userlevel 1

I have lost 9 stone in the last 12 months to help with my spinal deteriorational condition and my new year resolution is to keep going and strengthening my mental and physical health. 

My aim to get fit and shape up again as well as better mentality to make me a better person all round

Userlevel 2

No resolution made. Goals are ongoing

Userlevel 1

To yet again teach more children in schools how to do CRP and use a defibrillator. More than I did last year and support the community on behalf of the ambulance service as a Community First Responder.

My resolution is to make the most of every day. I want to meet up with friends and family more, as, alongside health, they are the most important things in life. Happy 2023 to all!

Userlevel 1

To put my self first! My mental and physical health and well-being should be me top priority. I’m making more time for exercise that makes me feel good and activities that make relax. Going to be a good year!

To own a Fitbit to get fit

To be healthier and happier! 

This year I resolve to get my house in order, yes, I need to get some repairs done. My oven has broken and the gutters and roof are in urgent need of attention….sounds expensive but has to be done. It has been put off for long enough.

Mine is to just go with the flow with making memories my children.

Userlevel 1

To step out of my comfort zone 

My New Year’s resolution to enjoy every single moment of 2023! I had a lot of stress come from 2022 and was sick of worrying about the future. This year I am going to live in the moment and enjoy every day, every minute at a time 🕰️️ 

To spend more time with family and friends this year. 

I never stick to my new year resolution but this year I'm determined to spend more time doing fun activities with My children and to get on my Job search to enable us to save for our first family home. I can't rent any longer!

Userlevel 1

No resolution for me this year.

I made the plan and will now execute it.

This year I decided to make detailed plans for my family and me for all the holidays. We have already made 3 bookings, flights, hotels and travel plans. Now time to make money to fund that all. 

After the last couple of years, we resolved to get out more with friends this year, and hopefully make some new ones.

Why iD Mobile?