New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

457 replies

Having given birth to my daughter in October she has been my focus & priority… without taking away from her time I’d like to commit to looking after myself so that I am in the best position to look after her. Being type 1 diabetic I was stringent with my control during pregnancy but the pressures of my new role as mummy has meant that I have let this slide. So new years improvement pick up the slack in my diabetic regime, food intake & control & exercise to lose the extra weight that though not massive impinges my target blood glucose control. Do this without disrupting the magic of our daughter & my commitment to her. As she has drawn sunshine & joy to mine.

My resolution is to restart regular yoga and meditation 

I decided this year to nail walking 10000 steps a day.  

If I can't do that there is no way I could stick to any other goal!

To try a new recipe each week.

Userlevel 1

No resolutions for me.

My resolution is to ride my bike more. Now that I’ve been shown how to pump up my tyres correctly, it’s a lot easier to cycle. I used to be a fair weather cyclist and now, I’m planning on using my bike more to get places come rain or shine! Fingers crossed that I keep to it!!

Just make smaller changes

Userlevel 1

get a hold of my weight and go down to my target goal for my mental health 😁

Userlevel 1

My new year resolution is to try and be more mindful and get fitter. Hopefully I will stick to it this year xx

Userlevel 1

As a Christmas present I was given membership to the Ramblers association, so my resolution is to get out there and make good use of it 😀 

Userlevel 2

New year's resolution....To finally win something?!

it would be great to improve my health, I have been unwell for sometime now and if I win it would help me get fit again.

My resolution is to stop opening emails past eleven o’clock at night.,..

Userlevel 1

Be nicer to others

My New Year’s resolution to enjoy every single moment of 2023! I had a lot of stress come from 2022 and was sick of worrying about the future. This year I am going to live in the moment and enjoy every day, every minute at a time 🕰️️️ 

Userlevel 1
Badge

My new years resolution is to get fit with my new FitBit that I'm about to win 😁

I’m not one of those who has the same resolution every year like eating healthy loosing weight or anything like that, my New Years resolution is to be the best me ! Ignore everyone just me if I wanna eat pizza I’m gonna do it, if I wanna apply for a better job I’ll do it just as long as I’m happy this year ! 

Userlevel 1

I will be happy just to make it to 2024!!!!

To get my life back now my kids are getting older and to move house nearer my family and friends x

Userlevel 1

I Plan to learn something new this year. I have enrolled in an art class.

Userlevel 3

to get through the year without any major mishaps

My new year resolution is simple. Finally finish my driving test. Put if off for years but will get it done this year

To make more of an effort in anything that i do such as training at the gym, family time, eating healthily, being more conscious when it comes to recycling and helping others 

This year I am determined to align my mental health and my gut health. I'm doing well so far with 8 hour time restricted eating and cutting out fructans. I need to keep it up as I know I feel better when I do. Next I need to work on my agoraphobia and get my life back.

I just want to make more money this year!!

Why iD Mobile?