New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

457 replies

Userlevel 1

Definitely look after my health, not just physical health, but mental health too.  So I’m starting the day with 10 minutes of exercise, and also concentrating on positive thoughts not negative ones.

Userlevel 1

Welcome my baby boy to the world and ensure him and his older brother have a loving family home to grow up in 

Userlevel 1

No new resolition just hope its a good year

Userlevel 1

This year I would like to get into a more structured routine, whereby I can make time for myself and my loved ones in a regular basis. 

Smash more miles out on my mountain bike, good for body and mind !!!

to try to do an Act of random kindness every day

Over 40 years ago I made a resolution not to make New Year’s Resolutions and I have kept it ever since, try it, it works.

Userlevel 2

No resolutions, but looking forward to what I hope will be a better year for us all!

To help my special needs Grandson be happy and able to get through each day

Userlevel 1

Sometimes I can be quite hard on myself so my new years resolution is to start being kinder to myself!

Minimum of 15 mins hole hooping each day and to enter any random competitions I see. 

Userlevel 1

to lose weight and take overall better care of myself

To try new hobbies!

My new years resolution is to try & stop worrying about things that I cannot change & be thankful & positive for the future.

My New Year’s resolution is to take better care of my mental health and make some ‘me’ time. I’ve used my family. I need to remember self care is not selfish and rather than wait for someone to accept me, I need to first accept myself for who I am. So this year I will seek out help and continue with it. I will use apps to help me reduce my anxiety and depression and look into other forms of meditation.

Last year I was diagnosed with type 2 high blood pressure which gave me a wake up call to improve on my fitness so my new year's resolution is to watch my diet and start exercising regularly hoping this will get me back to normal blood pressure.

I haven’t quite made a resolution but I do intend to exercise more and lose a bit of weight.

My New Years resolution is to be kinder to myself and to look after myself better.

My resolution is (hilariously) 1440p!

My new years resolutions are to eat more healthily and do more exercise

Mine is to build my business up enough to provide a full time income within the next tax year 

My New Years resolutions are to be nicer to myself and to always look forward, and not back. ❤️

My resolution is simply to eat less chocolate, not sure I’ll manage it though!

Getting fit and healthy again after an injury

lose weight :)