New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

457 replies

Same as last year lose weight and get fitter! Hopefully actually achieve it this year though! 

My resolution is to reduce the stress in my life and live in the pursuit of happiness by following my heart. By being the person I want to be, will improve my relationships and hopefully increase my longevity. 

My New Years Resolution was to get longer & better quality sleep by going to bed earlier. Unfortunately that lasted about a week 

Start running 

My new years resolution is to lose weight by walking more, eating better, and having earlier nights in bed (no late night snacks).

Userlevel 1

It's the year of the Rabbit, so will make time to travel abroad, and go on my first cruise. 

my resolution is to be more active, awaiting new knees mobility is hard but my aim is to battle on 

To lose some weight and get healthier again, the same as every year 

to get my health back on track so i can get back to running/hiking

To go on holiday more and do what I could not in covid

To spend less time on electronics & more time in IRL

I am, and it is to get Fitter

Mine is to paint more

Make more time for the people I care about, work needs to be over when I leave the office 

I’m not one for making new year resolutions. I’ve made a commitment to myself though that I’ll change jobs this year. Life’s too short to stay in a job you don’t enjoy!

My resolution is to join a kickboxing club! A great mixture out of improving my fitness and finding a new hobby.

Mine is to be more kind and to do a random act of kindness each day and make the world a nicer place.

Userlevel 1

To drink more water than tea/coffee.

I am going to improve my walking levels of fitness. Purchased a National Trust membership with the missus and away we go. Exploring England is fantastic. ;-)

This year I’ve decided the only thing I would like to improve is on my mental health. Let go of all stress and small things that are not worth stressing over it. Try to be more chilled!

One of my new year resolutions is to train and run a half marathon until the end of the year 😏

I don’t make news years resolutions - I already know what I should or shouldn’t be doing!

My new year resolution is to not buy any chocolate between 1st Jan and Easter

To enjoy myself on our first holiday abroad as a family and not to stress about it too much.

Get a bit fitter. 

Why iD Mobile?