New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2023

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

457 replies

No resolutions

My new year’s resolution is to travel more. 

To be more happy and positive.

It’s to get fit again

Start brisk walking.

My new year's resolution is to eat more veg. My aim is to eat at least 1 type of veg with my dinner everyday.

To eat better and exercise more

Like every New Year, my resolution is a diet!

No, I don’t make any resolutions - that way I can’t falter at the first hurdle.

I’ve given up on New Year resolusions

I’m cutting out the sugar in my beverages.

My new Years resolution is to try and be more healthier loose some weight and do more exercise I will not be getting any younger reaching the age of 60 last year, I need to look after my self now that me and my husband have now retired we have the rest of our lives together to enjoy and make many wonderful memories and adventures in the years ahead :) 

I have not made any resolutions.

Increase general fitness

My resolution is to help and support others this year. It's going to be another tough year for many people, so lets be tolerant, kind and be the best we can. 

Userlevel 1

To be better... improve by 1% a day, that means you'd be 3.7 times the person you are today next year!

Userlevel 1

Eat healthy home cooked food no takeaways or should I say try to have less junk 

Userlevel 1

My resolution is to exercise every day, going for a walk or cycle. 

I want to work on my health this year - have started eating better, just need to summon the willpower to also get back into Couch25K!

My New Year’s Resolution is to exercise more 

I don't really set resolutions but I do want to maintain or improve my fitness level. 

I do try & say do more walking but fail ever year

To cook from scratch more 🙂

Nope because I always break them. Maybe I’ll achieve something if I don’t force it

To make time for me and live a more balanced healthier lifestyle ...... we shall see 

Why iD Mobile?