Spring Giveaway!

Spring Giveaway!
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Ah, spring is in the air! While Easter may be over, the chocolate cravings linger. And what better way to enjoy the warmer weather than by treating yourself to some melt-in-your-mouth chocolate? 

But before we get to the sweet prize, let's take a nostalgic trip down memory lane. Think back to those beloved chocolate bars that have sadly disappeared from shop shelves over the years. You know, the ones that left a sweet void in our hearts (and stomachs) when they vanished.

Maybe you're still mourning the loss of the mighty Cadbury's Marble Bar, that perfect blend of milk and white chocolate. Although it didn't return as a full bar this Easter, it made a welcome appearance in the form of an egg.

Or perhaps you pine for the unique taste of the Cadbury Time Out, with its chocolatey shell giving way to toffee and malt delights.

Some of you might even get misty-eyed remembering classics like the Mars Delight bar with its gooey caramel filling and chocolate-coated wheat puffs. Ah, those were the days!

Whatever discontinued chocolate tickles your taste buds the most, we want to hear about it! Share your sweetest memories and most intense chocolate cravings in the comments below.

Now, for the really exciting part: this month, we're giving one lucky winner a £100 voucher to spend at Hotel Chocolat! Imagine stocking up on luxurious chocolate truffles, sipping velvety hot chocolate, or even treating yourself to a chocolate-dipped delight or two.

To enter, just reminisce about your most-missed discontinued UK chocolate bar in the comments. Let those tastebud memories flow, and you might just unwrap an amazing chocolatey prize!

So don't hold back, chocolate fans. Springtime is for indulging, and what better indulgence than chocolate? Simply write your response below and click reply. 

Entries close at 23:59 on 28th April 2024, and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck! 

120 replies

Userlevel 1

So sad to find Cadbury’s coins go.   It was a perfect stocking filler for children and grandchildren alike and a great gift for young children.  It was always a go to gift and I searched everywhere for it, not knowing it had been discontinued.  I was struck by the low quality of equivalent chocolate coins and long for the return of Cadbury’s coins.   Can we start a call to bring them back?  

Ah, spring is in the air! While Easter may be over, the chocolate cravings linger. And what better way to enjoy the warmer weather than by treating yourself to some melt-in-your-mouth chocolate? 

But before we get to the sweet prize, let's take a nostalgic trip down memory lane. Think back to those beloved chocolate bars that have sadly disappeared from shop shelves over the years. You know, the ones that left a sweet void in our hearts (and stomachs) when they vanished.

Maybe you're still mourning the loss of the mighty Cadbury's Marble Bar, that perfect blend of milk and white chocolate. Although it didn't return as a full bar this Easter, it made a welcome appearance in the form of an egg.

Or perhaps you pine for the unique taste of the Cadbury Time Out, with its chocolatey shell giving way to toffee and malt delights.

Some of you might even get misty-eyed remembering classics like the Mars Delight bar with its gooey caramel filling and chocolate-coated wheat puffs. Ah, those were the days!

Whatever discontinued chocolate tickles your taste buds the most, we want to hear about it! Share your sweetest memories and most intense chocolate cravings in the comments below.

Now, for the really exciting part: this month, we're giving one lucky winner a £100 voucher to spend at Hotel Chocolat! Imagine stocking up on luxurious chocolate truffles, sipping velvety hot chocolate, or even treating yourself to a chocolate-dipped delight or two.

To enter, just reminisce about your most-missed discontinued UK chocolate bar in the comments. Let those tastebud memories flow, and you might just unwrap an amazing chocolatey prize!

So don't hold back, chocolate fans. Springtime is for indulging, and what better indulgence than chocolate? Simply write your response below and click reply. 

Entries close at 23:59 on 28th April 2024, and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck! 

Cadbury Fuse - what a combo!

Oh wow I mean there’s so many to choose from but I would say a Mars Delight bar if I had to pick just one! 

Topic, a hazel nut in every bite

Terry's Pyramint..amazing.Ate the bottom off first  then licked out cream from inside. Was delicious

Userlevel 1

Hmm, Fruit ‘n’ Nut every time

The classic Dream bar 😋 

Userlevel 1

Galaxy Truffles, specifically the ones that were in the Celebrations tin, not the ones you can buy in a pack now!

Userlevel 1

Flake moments!

Dairy milk tasters 😁

Ah, Terry's Pyramint, what a delightful indulgence it was! The velvety chocolate encasing that minty center was pure bliss with every bite. The initial crack of the chocolate, swiftly followed by the refreshing minty rush, was an experience that never failed to please the palate. It was a harmonious blend of rich cocoa and cool mint, creating a flavor profile that was both comforting and invigorating. Sadly, this unique chocolate bar is no longer gracing our shelves, leaving a void in the world of confectionery. Yet, the fond memories of Terry's Pyramint continue to linger, reminding us of its unparalleled deliciousness and the joy it brought to our taste buds.

My favourite was the Cabana bar. I haven’t tasted one in decades. Though it still makes my mouth water to think of it. It had a coconut and cherry filling with, if I recollect correctly, a layer of caramel. I used to collect glass bottles for their deposit. That was how I funded my ‘addiction’.

Userlevel 1

It is not so much which chocolate you miss but the surprise when you bite into a kitkat to find one of the fingers is pure chocolate. No biscuit. Winner!

I miss Mars Planets. 

Wispa mint was a real loss.

Flake praline… I had one once and my dad ate the next, never to be seen again (or forgiven!)

The Echo bar!! It was like white chocolate aero on top of a chocolate biscuit, coated in milk chocolate! Delicious 😋

Userlevel 1

Fry’s 5 Centre Chocolate Creams!! Gone a loooong time ago 🥲

Userlevel 1

I wish I could go back in time to have a Cadburys dream bar, those were heavenly 😍 and toffos! Smooth chocolate with a sweet caramel centre take me back 🥲

Why iD Mobile?