Women who changed the tech world

• 29 February 2024
  • 237 replies
Women who changed the tech world

Show first post

237 replies

My mum. She’s just the best. 

Userlevel 1

If anyone's mum had gone through slavery like my mum because I (a female) was born as eldest grandchild of a hainanese Chinese family (absolutely taboo),  your mum deserves to be treated like a god.

My mum was made to work from 4 am till midnight every day in a restaurant, bakery business. She made my grandparents, uncle and aunts rich and yet she was scolded incessantly, sometimes she had to defend herself when she was beaten.

My mum was  1 of the most intelligent persons on earth. Yet, under chinese tradition, was made to endure slavery by people less intelligent on earth. Can you imagine how hard that was?

Lucky for me, my mum could see the future, saved money for her children to further their education to the highest level.

I topped every school exam in my state, played badminton to the highest level, proved to my grandparents that I the eldest grandchild(daughter) was better than a lot of my peers.

I and my mum got our revenge in the end. I became rich, richer than a lot of our relatives. 

Userlevel 2

My daughter

Userlevel 1

My mum, a genius, a poet and a friend x

My mam 🥰

My beautiful niece Cecily is my inspiration every day. I don't have children of my own so she is the closest thing I have to a daughter. She radiates confidence and positivity, she is filled with happiness and always makes the people around her feel special and loved. I would love to surprise her with the £100 voucher and let her choose some new presents for being the best woman in my life. 

Userlevel 1

My youngest daughter!! She's a mum 2 babies of her own training  to be a midwife.......she has worked so hard the past 3 years juggling uni...work....kids....had a hard time when her hubby left the army......he had to try for ages to get re-employment.  Went to Tanzania to work as a midwife for the experience and now this year she is campaigning for equality amongst all races for woman in childbirth. And she has been nominated for best UK midwife student. She never gives up and graduation is this year!!!!

Mother

My mum😘

Userlevel 2

My lovely wife.

My wonderful wife, always supportive and a fantastic mother to our child.

Both my daughters, my eldest passed away when she was a baby a taught me to live every day here and now and not to take people for granted and my youngest daughter taught me to love again and to be a mother again 

Hi.

Obviously it’s my wife Marta, she is the most wonderful, patient and lovely woman in the whole world, and whet is the best she decided to by my wife.

My mum

Userlevel 1

My daughter.......everyday she amazies me and she makes me so proud how far she as come and her strength with her illness 

My mum, who always encouraged and supported me.

Although My mother RIP was the most important Woman in my life and if I'd of listened to her would of been the most influential for the right reasons. The actual most influential woman in my life Is Margaret Thatcher because of all the things she did to change this country. The negative energy and misery that was seen by me and felt by people from decisions she made that caused pain to many people and communities in the working class society. 

My mum, currently caring for her husband with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease and losing him rapidly 

All the women that have taught me, have supported me and have empowered me to listen to myself, to share my experiences and teach , facilitate and support others. That give and boost my confidence and accepts my respect and compliments to them. 

My mum in heaven ❤️

My sister. Live thousands of miles away but always there to listen when needed whether by phone/video call or email. She makes me feel good 😊

My mum of course - who else? Very grateful for all she’s done for me 🤍

My mum, she was the  most strong woman in the world

My amazing Mum. She’s always there for me and my two siblings as well as her 3 grandkids. Always puts everyone else first. The strongest woman I know. x

It has to be my Mum 

Why iD Mobile?