Solved

Are 0345 numbers included in my monthly allowance?

• 28 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Wherever I look online it says that 03 numbers are geographical (same as 01 and 02) and should be included in the monthly minute allowance however after checking with one of the ID agents on online chat today they were adamant they aren't...can someone please clarify if 0345 numbers are included or not? Thank you! 

icon

Best answer by Will 29 May 2021, 13:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Tilona,

0345 numbers are classed as geographical numbers (just like 01 & 02 numbers) and these are included within your usual minutes allowances.

Sorry if you’ve been advised otherwise elsewhere.

Will

Userlevel 1

Thank you for clarifying Will 😃! I have a full chat transcript of me being told by one of you agents yesterday that the call is chargeable and will be coming out of my cap and and that it is NOT included in my monthly allowance 😔. Should I file a complaint as the call was going to make was indeed quite an urgent one and I only chose not to make it on the advise of your agent...Thanks again! Kind regards. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Tilona,

If you’d like to make a complaint about that interaction, then we’ll be happy to assist. We’ll drop you a Private Message now to get some more details.

Will

Why iD Mobile?