Question

Cancelling within 14days period

• 28 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I have placed an order with you i want to cancel it as i am in my 14 days cooling off period! Please respond to me as i am desperate to contact you but looks like this is impossible to do so. Very unprofessional you are impossible to contact! Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Ramona0124

Sorry to hear about the difficulty you’re having returning your order. You can find the information you need on this article: 

If you purchased from idmobile.co.uk, you have 30-days to return via post, or 15-days to return it to a Carphone Warehouse concession in a Currys Store. 

If it’s a SIM only purchase, then no need to visit a store, just speak to our Live Chat team and they’ll process the return for you. Our Live Chat team are available 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.

Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

Nikhil

Hi,

yes i need further assistance. This purchase was for an iphone which is not in stock so i dont have anything to return. I havent received any communication since i placed the order but i have been charged with the upfront cost. I havent even received anything from you not sim card nothing. I dont know what is going on? I need this order to be cancelled. How can i do that? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi,

yes i need further assistance. This purchase was for an iphone which is not in stock so i dont have anything to return. I havent received any communication since i placed the order but i have been charged with the upfront cost. I havent even received anything from you not sim card nothing. I dont know what is going on? I need this order to be cancelled. How can i do that? 

If you’ve got an order number from iD, try calling the iD telephone sales team on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

Have your order number ready @Ramona0124.
🤞🤞🤞 

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Ramona0124

I’ll get one of the team to get in-contact with you as soon as possible. 

Thanks,
Nikhil

Hi,

@Nikhil P  yes please if possible cause i am try to call the sales team all morning but no one is picking up!  

Thank you @andewhite  i am trying but no answer. Just music on the phone …

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi,

Hey @Ramona0124

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?