Solved

Currys PC World Gift Card has not been received yet?

• 21 December 2020
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 1

I upgraded recently and my upgrade came with a £25 Currys pc world gift card.  My upgrade is complete and I still haven’t received my card yet?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 23 December 2020, 10:10

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi the same thing happened to me. If you Google I'd complaints - you can access online chat.

The member of staff told me it will be sent out in the next 3- 5 working days. 

Hopefully this helps you!

Userlevel 1

Thanks I’ll check that out now! 

Userlevel 1

I have spoken to someone but I don’t have much faith in the way she handled my complaint at all...thanks for the info I’ve logged a complaint now...hope you get yours soon enough! 

Userlevel 1

I took a screenshot of the conversation- just incase 😁

Userlevel 1

It’s always best I sent through the transcript via email so I have it all! Plus they’ve logged a complaint and I have a reference no! I’ve been a customer a long while and my first upgrade! Shocked me really, I expected more! Good luck! 

Userlevel 1

Complaint department called me today. Wasn’t impressed at all by the lady on the phone! She spoke down to me! She says ‘a new SIM card has been sent out with my gift card’ even though I’ve kept my number. I SHOULD receive it! They’ve arranged a follow up in a couple of days to see if it has arrived! I said I don’t have much faith! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Dawnnie72,

We’re sorry to hear about this situation. We have sent you a PM from your earlier topic however we can see from this one that the complaint has moved forward since your other topic post. If you would like us to check for an update too, please respond to the PM when you get a chance to.

@asmyth442, has your gift card arrived yet or are we still within the 5-day time period?

Thank you.
Ryan

Userlevel 1

@Ryan I have not received my gift card yet despite been told to expect it between 3-5 working days.

I really think id mobile are making false promises to their customers.

I too unfortunately will log a complaint.

@Dawnnie72 sorry for posting on your thread. Did you get your gift card yet?

Userlevel 1

It’s ok I don’t mind you posting if it helps you get your gift card. 

I did eventually get mine it took about week to 10 days. 

I think the lead time they give is misleading. Mine came with a new SIM which I didn’t need as it’s an upgrade.

i raised a complaint and to be honest it didn’t get me anywhere! I had a ‘snotty’ woman on the phone who spoke down to me! Wasn’t impressed at all. 

I would wait a little longer for the post to arrive. Of course check with support but complaints wise it’s pointless! 

Hope this helps 👍

Userlevel 1

Am glad to hear yours arrived 😀

Userlevel 1

Me too. I’d bear with them give them a longer lead time ...let me know when you get yours 👍👍

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Just let us know here @asmyth442 if you do need further help. 

We can send you a private message and take a further look if things seem amiss.

Glad to hear yours is sorted @Dawnnie72 

Userlevel 1

@Kevin thanks for your offer of help and support.

Can you please send me a private message please as the issue has not been resolved?

Thanks

😊

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @asmyth442,

We'll send you a private message now to see what’s going on with your gift card.

Will

Why iD Mobile?