Question

DPD Delivery Going to Wrong Address

• 6 December 2023
  • 2 replies

I was recently upgrading my phone to a new contract, during confirming the order and adding my details I thought I was confirming a Billing Address, as it was not specified. Then when I go to the last page expecting a space to add my Delivery Address there was nothing, also there was no confirmation that the order was completed. Later I checked my emails and it said my upgrade was already processed and the order was going to my the billing address.

The problem is I have no way of receiving the order at my billing address. And DPD already has the parcel and is now sending it to this Address. I have only been able to extend the delivery date to the 14th December and have that time to sort out this issue. I need ID mobile to be able change the delivery with DPD as authorisation to change the delivery is only in ID’s hands. Yet no one from the customer service department is able to help me, and I was told it will just be delivered there.

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

My recent deliveries from DPD have included an option to change the delivery address, which seems to become available once the retailer has passed the order item over to DPD. 

Perhaps you’ll get this option with your iD order @Chris Gallagher.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Chris Gallagher,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that you have managed to get this resolved.

If you are unable to see the option that @andewhite has advised, please get back to us.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?