Solved

I Want to Move My Number to ID Mobile | How/Where Do I Submit the PAC?

Userlevel 1

I have looked and searched endlessly to see how to move my number to ID Mobile. I have the PAC but can’t seem to find where to submit that.

BY THE WAY, MAY I SCREAM THIS - YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS SIMPLE THINGS EASY ID MOBILE OR YOU WILL LOSE OUR CUSTOM! IF YOU MOST, GO LEARN SIMPLE PROCESSES OFF GIFFGAFF

Furious!

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 4 May 2022, 10:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Took me 3 seconds of my life and Google to get the following results:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/switching-to-idmobile

https://switching.idmobile.co.uk/

Or, login to your iD Mobile account and navigate to My services > Switch to iD Mobile and enter the number you want to keep and the PAC there.

If you submit your request now, your number will move over to iD Mobile tomorrow. 

Userlevel 1

I have looked and searched endlessly to see how to move my number to ID Mobile. I have the PAC but can’t seem to find where to submit that.

BY THE WAY, MAY I SCREAM THIS - YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS SIMPLE THINGS EASY ID MOBILE OR YOU WILL LOSE OUR CUSTOM! IF YOU MOST, GO LEARN SIMPLE PROCESSES OFF GIFFGAFF

Furious!

The links are not working Welshpaul and the sequence you describe are not found either.

I have messaged 2 people identified as ID Mobile staff for about a week now. Silence! 

ID Mobile are not organised or efficient in any way so far by my experience.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Then there is something wrong your end because both links work for me! As does live chat, Facebook and Twitter. I can confirm that all three pay monthly accounts I have access to allow me to submit a PAC and STAC request.

If your saying that the links don't work for you, live chat doesn't work for you, Facebook and Twitter gets you no response, this very community no response and that you don't have an option to submit a PAC or STAC (assuming you haven't already ported in a number or submitted a STAC) then I simply don't believe you. 👀

Anyway, those are your options and if they don't work for you then maybe you're best switching networks. I recommend Vodafone, if you think iD Mobile are bad you're going to love Vodafone! 😂

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Aba, as @WelshPaul says, the links above are working fine for me on my work laptop and also my personal mobile device, so I imagine there’s an issue on your end. You may wish to try again with a different device or web browser. Regarding the app sequence, I’ve seen a number of members on the Community here use that method over the last 24 hours with no issues.

If you mean you’ve been sending PMs to iD Mobile staff here on the Community, then you won’t receive a reply as they aren’t recognised points of escalation. Again, as per the previous post, you should contact the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams for help with this. They’ll be more than happy to submit your PAC. 

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?