Question

managing 2 accounts

• 4 October 2023
  • 11 replies

I have 2 accounts - one for me and one for my son but I can only manage my account on the app. I cannot see his account and I cannot remember any login details. I just need to find out when his phone is out of contract. I do have an account number for his phone

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Michelle Meadows,
Welcome to the Community!

You would need to register a separate account as all accounts are managed separately.

Please use a different email address to register the other account.

Once the account is registered  you can access the account to check the upgrade information.

Kash

We have had  contract for 2 years registered to my email so it’s not a new contract 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you want to manage all your iD accounts online, then unfortunately you need to register each one of your iD plans for an online account @Michelle Meadows

At this point, iD Mobile systems can only handle one iD plan per online “My iD Account”.   

I just need to speak to somebody as I need to check when his account is out of contract as we would like to end the contract

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately, iD don’t have a telephone support helpline for customer service @Michelle Meadows.

In addition, they’ll normally only speak to the account holder about account matters.

Using the iD SIM for the account you’re interested in, try and text “INFO” to 85075
You’ll usually receive a text message with what’s outstanding on the contract in question. I’m not sure if the text tells when the minimum term ends, but I guess the lower the outstanding amount the closer you’ll be to the end of the contract minimum term.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Michelle Meadows,

Did you manage to get the information you needed?

If you still require assistance, please let us know here and we can PM you.

Kash

I need help with my sons phone which is under contract with my name but I can’t manage it as the app just has my phone on it 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I need help with my sons phone which is under contract with my name but I can’t manage it as the app just has my phone on it 

You will need to register the 2nd iD account (used by your son), in order to manage it online and in the app, @Michelle Meadows

It will need a different username (email address) when you register this 2nd account - currently, iD only one mobile number per online account.

🍀

I can’t login to his account as I only have the direct debit reference and his phone number and when I type in forgotten username it does not recognise the phone number and date of birth combo - can I just cancel the direct debit ? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Cancelling the direct debit doesn’t cancel the iD contract or close the account, @Michelle Meadows

You will just stop the payment method for the account, meaning it could fall into arrears and any missed payments would be marked on the account holder’s credit file.

I’d suggest speaking to iD customer service privately by using Facebook Messenger, or X DM. Otherwise wait here and spend a few weeks sending PMs to-and-fro in this forum.

You should also be able to cancel an iD account by calling 7777 using the iD SIM of the account you want to close.   

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Michelle Meadows 

Have you registered an account for the number in question before attempting to log in?

You won’t be able to log in without registering.

A new iD App is coming very soon, and you will be able to manage all your iD numbers in the app under just one email address. Look out for an app update in the coming weeks.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?