Question

paid my outstanding balance

• 9 April 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I have paid my outstanding balance but my service is still restricted after 3 hours of paying.

I need my phone for vulnerable person.

8 replies

Userlevel 1

I have paid my outstanding balance but my service is still restricted after 3 hours of paying.

I need my phone for vulnerable person.

Now hours and hours later and nothing getting concerned because a night without the security of a telephone 

Userlevel 2

Hey there, it can take up to 24hours for payments to update and restrictions to be lifted.

Have you tried flicking the phone into airplane mode / turning off and back on. Sometimes this helps as it re-registers the device on the network

Userlevel 1

Hey there, it can take up to 24hours for payments to update and restrictions to be lifted.

Have you tried flicking the phone into airplane mode / turning off and back on. Sometimes this helps as it re-registers the device on the network

Thank you for your advice I have tried but still no joy 

having the same issue after hours!! is there anything to do in order for this to start working??

Userlevel 4
Badge

Pay on time!

Userlevel 1

Your Advice has worked today so THANK YOU 

Userlevel 2

Excellent, glad you are back up and running!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@mrjezstubbs,

Glad to hear that your issue is resolved.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?