Question

Refer a Friend

Hi, my friend has now joined that I referred but cannot find the page to enter their account number to claim the voucher. Does anbody have a link to the page please? 

TIA

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Chris Rodgers,

Have you checked your account at the link below to see if you are able to enter the information?

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/refer-a-friend

Also it may be worth checking your emails including junk emails for any updates.

Kash

Userlevel 3

Chris,

don’t get your hopes up … even after weeks and weeks, when you finally receive your ‘congratulations your voucher will now be sent after your friend has paid 2 bills’ e-mail … NOTHING ever materialises.

All that happens is Kash comes along and sends you a private message telling you this … and this, again, is AFTER your friend has joined and has paid their dues and the official iD e-mail has come out confirming you have earned the offer:

iD Support

Rank

iD Support

21 hours ago

Hi,

Thanks for your patience with this. The team have advised:

It looks like the customer hadn’t submitted account number on time nor did they sign up ahead of ordering.

Unfortunately due to this you wouldn't be eligible.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Kash

Userlevel 3

THIS COMPANY IS RUNNING A SCAM OFFER I’M AFRAID

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Henry Jones 

I’m sorry this has happened to you, unfortunately as the message from my colleague mentions if a customer doesn’t submit their account number on time or sign up ahead of ordering then the offer wouldn’t be available.

We’d always recommend reading the Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions.

Tom

Userlevel 3

They did, Tom, and I have the official confirmation that I will be receiving my offer.

This confirmation was sent to me on the 28th October 2022:

Userlevel 3

Now based on the above, did you want to have another crack at why this voucher hasn’t been sent?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Henry Jones 

I can see in your message above our response to this has been;

“It looks like the customer hadn’t submitted account number on time nor did they sign up ahead of ordering.

Unfortunately due to this you wouldn't be eligible.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.”

I wouldn’t be able to advise any further than that.

Tom

Userlevel 3

What on earth are you on about Tom

Every crietieria was met hence the official email confirming so 

If the criteria hadn’t been met the official confirmation wouldn’t have been sent

You guys don’t deserve customers - terrible 

Userlevel 3

I’m very surprised you’ve actually written that publically after seeing the evidence actually - very odd 

There’s a voucher email sent to confirm criteria has been met and you say it hasn’t 

Why don’t you be more honest and admit you just don’t pay out vouchers ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Henry Jones,

We have paid out vouchers and have supported customers via PM here.

I’ve responded to your PM and confirmed we’ve since escalated this to the Team.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?