Solved

cancel contract

• 26 November 2020
  • 12 replies

I need to cancel my contract ASAP 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 24 January 2021, 18:15

Hi @Peckett 

Is it possible for you to help your friend contact us here?

We can then send a private message to help resolve the issue with the account and payments?

Michelle

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Alicecarroll,

Cancelling your plan shouldn’t be difficult at all sorry. Please click here to see all the relevant information on how to get that sorted.

If you find you still require assistance, please let us know and we’ll be happy to provide it.

Will

I don’t know my phone number for this phone- I have debt Collectors constantly trying to get hold of me because I cancelled the direct debit when the 2 years was up. 

Userlevel 1

you can chat with  a live chat agent who able to find out for you with no issue.you sim card will be cancel if you not making any  payment.then it will go to a debt people…. 

I have tried for weeks to get through to a live agent and no luck! Can someone call

me on REMOVEDto cancel this 

Userlevel 1

i am sorry about that well live chat are very busy as they all working at home 

I think it’s unfair that I have to keep paying for a contract I no longer need. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello ​​​​​ @Alicecarroll,

Sorry to hear that.

We’ll send you a PM so we can get this cancelled for you.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

you can chat with  a live chat agent who able to find out for you with no issue.you sim card will be cancel if you not making any  payment.then it will go to a debt people…. 

Hi I need to cancel mobile plan for a friend who isn’t able to do it himself 

Userlevel 1

Need to cancel plan phone stolen account number is 11894054 debt gone to CAR :£18 contracted them . My friend is a vulnerable adult who’s money is managed by IDK support4you so you will have to contact them to recover your payment. Thankyou lynn peckett

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @Peckett 

Is it possible for you to help your friend contact us here?

We can then send a private message to help resolve the issue with the account and payments?

Michelle

Hi my name is James I have mental health issues and I have ordered a couple of items Nokia 1.3  monthly payment but I only need 1but I mistakenly order 2 instead of one. Please can you cancel one of it for me. 

I ordered it today 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi there @James Byrne 

Do you happen to know if both orders went through?

We’ll send a private message though regardless just to help clear things up.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.