F.A.Q.

How do I cancel my iD Mobile contract?

• 22 April 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

How do I cancel my contract?

Cancelling your contract doesn’t have to be tricky thanks to the help of iD Mobile. You can find out everything you need to know in our helpful guide about cancelling your iD Mobile contract.  

If you need further assistance, you can speak to one of our agents via our Live Chat . Our Live Chat team are available 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.  

How do I cancel my plan without switching providers?

If you’re not switching to another network, you can end your plan via the iD Mobile app or My Account online. 

If you have 30 days or less remaining or your Pay Monthly contract, your plan will be disconnected 30-days from the day you request the disconnection. If you have between 31-90 days remaining on your contract, your plan will be disconnected on your contract end date. You can view your contract end date on the “My Account” page of the iD Mobile app under the “My Plan” section.

At the end of the disconnection period, we’ll terminate your number and send you your final bill. 

To cancel your plan without switching to another network, simply: 

1. Log in to the iD Mobile App or My Account online 

2. Go to the My Account page and tap Thinking of Leaving

3. Click Switch or Cancel Now 

4. Choose Cancel my iD plan and follow the instructions

Please note: If you have over 90-days remaining on your Pay monthly contract, you’ll need to contact us via Live Chat to request a cancellation.

If you have an active PAC or STAC on this account, it will be cancelled if you choose to cancel your plan.

How do I cancel my plan when switching from iD Mobile to another provider?

If you’re switching to another network, please check out our handy guide: 

How to sort out outstanding charges

If you have any outstanding charges, these will be taken automatically from your Direct Debit after your final bill. Alternatively, if you do not have a Direct Debit set up, you can make a manual card payment by following the steps below:  

1. Log in to the iD Mobile App or My Account online  

1. Select the My Billing page  

1. Tap Make a payment  

1. Follow the instructions shown on the screen  

1. Click Submit 

How do I cancel my number?

If you are leaving us, we will cancel your phone number at the end of your disconnection period. If you need further assistance, you can get in touch with us through our Live Chat and one of our assistants will help.  

What are the charges for terminating my contact early?

If you decide to leave before your minimum contract period, you may be charged an early cancellation fee. This will be equivalent to the total cost of all monthly charges remaining until the end of the minimum term of your agreement.  

You can view your early cancellation fee in the iD Mobile App or My Account online, just follow the steps below:   

1. Log in to the iD Mobile App or My Account online 

2. Go to the My Account page and tap Thinking of Leaving

3. Click Switch or Cancel Now 

4. Choose Leaving cost and follow the instructions

Can I return my handset?

For purchases made directly with iD Mobile or through Carphone Warehouse within a Currys PC World store, we only offer a 14-calendar day return policy. You cannot return your handset outside of this period.  

Will I still be charged if I have signal or service complaints?

If you think you have been billed for something you shouldn’t have, you can speak to one of our agents via our Live Chat for further assistance. Our Live Chat team are available 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays.

This topic has been closed for comments
Why iD Mobile?