F.A.Q.

Delivering your order

• 16 June 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

Find out everything you need to know about getting started on your iD Mobile plan, as well as how we’ll deliver your device to you.  

Who’ll be delivering my order?  

If you’ve ordered a SIM card, you can expect it to be delivered by Royal Mail. For smartphones and tablets, we use DPD Express Parcel Delivery Service to ensure you get your device.  

Does my package come with a delivery tracking service? 

If you’ve ordered a SIM, it will be sent first class via Royal Mail and it will usually take between 2-3 working days to be delivered. There is no tracking number and no need to sign for your delivery. The SIM will be delivered in an envelope amongst your other mail, so it’s best to keep an eye out for it. 

Orders that include a handset, tablet or another device will be sent via DPD’s next day delivery service. When there is confirmation of dispatch, DPD will send you an email or a text that includes your tracking number, DPD delivery PIN and delivery date. On the day of delivery, you’ll get a notification from DPD advising you of your delivery timeslot. 

Once you receive your DPD tracking number, you can track your delivery easily via the DPD website.  

You can learn more about the DPD PIN code system here

When will my order arrive?

If you've ordered a smartphone or tablet, the DPD (UK) express parcel delivery service will deliver it to you. 

For phones and tablets 

We know that once you place your order, you’ll want your device to arrive as soon as possible. That’s why we offer FREE next day delivery on all our phones and tablets. As long as you order before 5pm (Monday-Thursday) you'll get it the very next day, free of charge. 

Order placed 

Day of delivery 

Monday before 8pm 

Tuesday 

Monday 5pm - Tuesday 8pm 

Wednesday 

Tuesday 5pm - Wednesday 8pm 

Thursday 

Wednesday 5pm - Thursday 8pm 

Friday 

Thursday 5pm - Friday 8pm* 

Monday 

Friday 5pm - Monday 8pm 

Tuesday 

*If you place an order on Friday, please note that we don't offer free next day delivery on Saturday, and DPD doesn't deliver on Sunday. Your order will be delivered on Monday (if you order before 5pm Friday) or Tuesday (if you order after 8pm Friday). 

For SIM cards 

If you've ordered a SIM card (SIM Only or Data Only), it usually takes Royal Mail no more than 2-3 working days to deliver to your door. 

Where is my order? 

We offer free next day delivery on our phones and tablets (for orders placed Monday to Thursday). DPD (UK) express parcel delivery service delivers on our behalf. 

SIM cards (SIM Only) are delivered by Royal Mail. They usually take 2-3 working days. 

If you’ve ordered a product from us and it hasn’t arrived yet, don’t worry! Find out more information on what you should do if your delivery hasn't arrived yet in our in-depth guide.  

This topic has been closed for comments
Why iD Mobile?