Solved

Is my monthly SIM only deal (one month rolling) reported to credit agencies ??

• 16 November 2021
  • 4 replies

HI

I like to understand this from authentic source !

=======================================================================

Is my new Sim only deal , which is one monthly rolling contract is reported to credit agencies ??

ID just report default payment or on time payment too ??

=======================================================================

This will be helpful to everyone who is trying to build credit score using sim only contract !

Regards

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 16 November 2021, 19:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I have two pay monthly SIM accounts with ID Mobile and one with Vodafone. There is no record of my ID Mobile accounts anywhere on my credit report, but my Vodafone account is listed along with all the monthly payment records. So no, ID Mobile only update your credit report if you default.

I have two pay monthly SIM accounts with ID Mobile and one with Vodafone. There is no record of my ID Mobile accounts anywhere on my credit report, but my Vodafone account is listed along with all the monthly payment records. So no, ID Mobile only update your credit report if you default.

Thanks mate. The reason why I wanted to inquire was related to this existing post, which is year old !

==

==

Within Quoted “ID employee” says they report to credit agencies , however fail to clarify about timely payments reporting !

@iD Support Would you please care to clarify, you report timely payment to credit agencies. People are trying to build credit using sim only deal, unless this is reported is of no use !!

Should be win win for both ID and customer !!

@iD Support 

Would you please care to clarify, you report timely payment to credit agencies. People are trying to build credit using sim only deal, unless this is reported is of no use !!

Should be win win for both ID and customer !!

@iD Support I am unable to read a response despite two response marked above ??