Question

PAC code not working snd not regestering

• 13 April 2023
  • 6 replies

I have just Joined ID mobile. I have received my PAC code from EE. It is not working when I try to register. I requested a new PAC code from EE. That did not work either? What do I do now? I have called but there is no one to talk to??? I am really unimpressed with this. 

6 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m having the same issue. Tried to get through on live chat - always told busy and to try later. Tried messenger on fb. Got advised to try surname in caps and ensure transaction no begins with a 4. Double checked all the details and all correct even tried different browsers. Still no joy. Not happy that I cannot get through to an agent to help. Why is PAC code not working??

Finally managed to get my PAC code Registered after inputting my surname in CAPITALS. Why did it take so long to get this information? Why is there not a clear line of communication to help and support? Like a person? Not a an AI response. And why is there not clear guidelines on how to fill out the PAC form… 

Userlevel 2
Badge

They do need to make the process more clear as I had the same issue but I must say once you get things set up the network is very good value and signal is impressive 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @FScott @Siobhan66,

Sorry to hear about the issues that you have had.

If you still require assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Userlevel 1

All sorted now via messenger Thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Siobhan66 

Glad to hear this, let us or them know if you need anything else.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?