Solved

Unable to log in to My Account or the iD Mobile app

• 25 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi. although similar to topics already submitted I can’t see one that describes my issue. I used to have an account around 2 years ago. Now have a new phone with ID, can’t register as it says my e-mail address already exists but when i try and recover by submitting e-mails address, last name year of birth it says

‘Something wasn’t quite right, please try again’

Any ideas?

Regards

Mark

icon

Best answer by Siân 28 November 2021, 14:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Mark Palmer,

Try using a different email address for your new (latest) iD account.

Each iD account has a unique email address and you can’t have two number registered to the same iD account.

If you’ve got a single email address, you might be able to make an alias - outlook.com allows aliases.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

Ah ok, but I still have the old number I had when lady used ID do thought it shouldn’t of been a problem. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Mark Palmer

I’ve had similar experience.

Used iD for several years before porting my number to another network provider. Their Wi-Fi Calling service wasn’t great, and they wouldn’t help because my iPhone wasn’t on their supported device list.

Came back to iD and ported my number, but had to create a new iD account because email address was already used. So, I’ve got two iD accounts with same mobile number - one account is active, the other is dormant (closed). 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Mark Palmer,

Did you manage to get this sorted with the advice provided by @andewhite ?

Will

Userlevel 1

I only have 1 email address and don’t particularly like want another and their calling over wifi is still crap. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello @Mark Palmer you could create an alias, as @andewhite suggested? 

Userlevel 1

Thanks, took me a while but set up an alias.

Thanks

Mark

Why iD Mobile?