Skip to main content
Solved

How do i contact customer services?

• 21 May 2024
  • 6 replies

I have just registered with ID and installed my eSIM.  It seems near impossible to navigate this website, or find any useful help regarding transferring my old number.  I found information on google how to do so, and now it is asking for my transaction number which i was never given.  I  never recieved a welcome email from ID with this number on.  This is not looking very promising for first impressions, is it too much to expect to be able to speak with a human on the phone.  I am starting to regret my decision already.

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Unfortunately, iD Mobile don’t have a telephone support option.

The primary support channel is their online Live Chat service, @AndrewSquires

The iD chatbot works 24/7 - the human advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

i cant get the chatbot link after waiting for over 10 mins

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Okay @AndrewSquires, if the Live Chat doesn’t appear to work, sometimes the following helps:

• Allow popup windows in your web browser.
  • Use a different web browser.
  • Use an incognito / inprivate window in your web browser.

Alternatively, visit the iD Mobile social media pages and send them a private message via Facebook Messenger, or X (formerly Twitter).

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @AndrewSquires,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if you still require assistance or if you require further assistance?

Please get back to us here and we can PM you.

Kash

Userlevel 1

@AndrewSquires Did you ever find this Transactio ID, I am 100% in same boat as you, no welcome email, no trabstion ID that thesy want, and can't port over my old number!  PLEASE HELP!!

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Shaun Procter 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom