Skip to main content

Find out everything you need to know about getting your phone repaired for damage or manufacturing faults, with iD Mobile:

My phone has a manufacturing fault.

I purchased from iD Mobile.

• If your phone develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, click here.
  • If your phone develops an issue after 30 days but still falls within the warranty period, we will facilitate a repair at a Currys store. For more information, visit the Currys repair page. If your phone has been damaged, repair services are still available, however, they will not be covered under the warranty and charges will apply.
  • If your phone is out of warranty, you’ll need to pay to get it repaired, either through the Manufacturer, a Currys store, or most independent repair shops.

Please note: We don’t currently offer any repairs for any Motorola phones. Please contact Motorola for assistance.

I purchased from Carphone Warehouse, Currys (in-store), e2save or mobiles.co.uk.

• If your phone develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, contact the retailer.
  • If your phone develops an issue after 30 days but still falls within the warranty period, contact the retailer directly and they’ll advise you of repair options.
  • If your phone is out of warranty, you’ll need to pay to get it repaired, either through the Manufacturer, a Currys store, or most independent repair shops.

My phone is damaged.

If your phone has been damaged, repair services are still available, however, they will not be covered under the warranty and charges will apply. You can get it repaired either through the Manufacturer, a Currys store, or most independent repair shops. If you have insurance on your phone, you can contact your insurance provider to make a claim.