Solved

How long after receiving PAC will my final bill be issued?

• 25 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm planning on ending my contract early and requesting my PAC code and was wondering how long it takes for my account to be disconnected and my final bill issued to me. I'm seen it mentioned that it take 30 days from requesting to end your contract but with a PAC code is it instant? Also will my final bill be paid automatically like it is monthly or will I need to go into the app and pay it manually? If manual will I have a certain amount of time to pay it? 

Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 25 November 2022, 17:31

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you use the PAC to switch to your new provider, the iD account will close the day your number switches, and you’ll have to pay any early termination charges.

I assume you’re paying monthly by direct debit - if yes, then just leave your direct debit alone, and everything will be sorted after one or two billing cycles. 

Good luck @JellyBeen. 

Userlevel 1

If you use the PAC to switch to your new provider, the iD account will close the day your number switches, and you’ll have to pay any early termination charges.

I assume you’re paying monthly by direct debit - if yes, then just leave your direct debit alone, and everything will be sorted after one or two billing cycles. 

Good luck @JellyBeen. 

Thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @JellyBeen,

If you do still need any help or have any questions, please let us know here

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?