Skip to main content
Solved

usless

Anyone else had nothing but trouble with ID, you can never use live chat as always busy and now they have changed my sim plan ? 

11 replies

Userlevel 2

I’ve had nothing but issues with ID Mobile, it’s absolutely shocking 

Userlevel 1

Rubbish chstomer service. You can't speak to anyone to sort out your problem. It might be a cheap service, but that's because there's no support when it goes wrong 😔

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @Ethan Rowley,

Looks like your SIM plan was changed back in May 2024, but was switched to a cheaper tariff and more data. What issues have you experienced since?

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @Lorraine72 & @Kelly Lowthorpe,

Are there any ongoing issues I can help with?

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

It won't let me change my surname on my plan. It won't let me log in to my child's plan to check his data since the recent changes to how we log on because it's the same email address as mine so I can't register his account as there's only my email address. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kelly Lowthorpe - you can’t change your surname within the iD Mobile app, you’ll need to contact our Live Chat team. Type ‘Speak to someone’ to get through to an agent.

You can add multiple plans under the same email address, follow the Adding additional plans section in this article:

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

It won't let me add my child's plan to mine. I already tried. I'd prefer to ring and speak to someone but iD doesn't let me. When I get chance I'll try to Live Chat. It's difficult to do that because you wait ages for them to reply to you, and they still don't understand your point. Thanks anyway

Userlevel 2

Hey @Lorraine72 & @Kelly Lowthorpe,

Are there any ongoing issues I can help with?

Thanks.

There are numerous issues with ID Mobile, I’m a vulnerable, disabled customer who needs to have use of my mobile data, that I don’t have even in my own house which is supposed to be a great area for coverage. I’ve been given different information on numerous occassions, I replied to an email on an offer for a release of contract, they replied with things I hadn’t asked and didn’t clarify the questions I needed them to repsond to.  I was sent a deadlock letter for a complaint regarding something that wasn’t the total issue, I can’t reply to that letter because there’s no email address and I’ve explained to you that the only way for me to contact you is by email. I’m getting absoluelty no where with ID Mobile at all, no matter where I turn there is noone willing to actually help. It’s disgusting, I was sent a private message to reply to for an advisor on here, only I can’t reply because they don’t follow me and I can only reply to people who follow me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Lorraine72, looks like you created a new post in the last couple days, which I’ve just replied too. Please take a look, happy to support further but best to do it in one place!

I'll be leaving as soon as my contracts up...can't get anywhere with my problems...They are there to help 24/7??? Err I don't think so! 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Sandra Bartlett 

While our Chat Bot is here to answer your questions 24/7, our Live Chat agents are available 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday,  and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday, and Bank Holidays.

Thanks,

Tom