Skip to main content

So I’m having an ongoing issue where I can’t access my ID account through the app or website. The password reset link does not come through. I was told the issue had been escalated and I spoke to someone on the phone who was going to get back to me over a week ago. I have heard nothing. I can reset my password for the community no problem but to access my account it doesn’t work. I’m at a loss now. It’s as if my case has just been dumped and no one is going to help me access my account again, i will have to leave id when my contract is up if this isn’t sorted as it’s not right this I can’t see my bills or check anything. In fact there must be legalities around this surely. Don’t I have a right to be able to access my bills? If anyone can help me find out why Iv not been contacted or what I can do next I would really appreciate any advice. Thank you 

@SarahD83 -

It doesn't look like your Mobile Number is registered to the app at all which could explain the issues. I see you use a @gmail.com email, try using @googlemail.com (it’s the same) when registering.

Thanks.