Skip to main content

Started with idmobile a month go not very good at first and kept getting the oops something went wrong .

After a couple of weeks service was OK and was able to use the app properly ,now all of a sudden I'm getting the oops something went wrong when trying to use the app, anyone know why , thanks 

Hey there @swcq, thank you for reaching out.

We’re still working on improving our app/website, and still in the development stage with it. Sometimes, there can be some app issues/glitches, such as errors like these.

We’d recommend to either try again later when this happens, or try via a different device or browser, or deleting cache & cookies and see if that helps.

We’d also recommend trying both the app and website when this happens, and usually one of these methods will resolve it.

If not, we’d request you try again later and at different times. If the issue persists for a longer time-period, please let us know.

Thank you,

Tyler

Ok thanks 

@swcq You’re very welcome, and thank you for your patience with us!

Kind regards,

Tyler

Hey there @swcq, thank you for reaching out.

We’re still working on improving our app/website, and still in the development stage with it. Sometimes, there can be some app issues/glitches, such as errors like these.

We’d recommend to either try again later when this happens, or try via a different device or browser, or deleting cache & cookies and see if that helps.

We’d also recommend trying both the app and website when this happens, and usually one of these methods will resolve it.

If not, we’d request you try again later and at different times. If the issue persists for a longer time-period, please let us know.

Oops something went wrong!!! Having this issue for last few weeks now and can’t top up me credit or extend my bundle. 
Same issue with my daughter account! 
Can someone please assist and sort out this problem? 
Thanks 

Hi @Piotr Zelias,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash