Use your phone for a hassle-free paperless holiday

Show first post

460 replies

Jolly Beach Antigua

Georgia 

Thailand

Userlevel 2

Sicily always ❤️

Costa del Sol is so easy to get to and is a great holiday destination.

Futerventura

Croatia 😁🍺👽💯

Userlevel 1

Sri Lanka

A unique combination of geography, culture and wildlife - with the friendliest people in the world.

Turkey - beautiful scenery, ancient history, excellent food and friendly people. A chance to explore an Islamic country that bridges two continents and is still relatively close to home.

Userlevel 1

Austria 

Userlevel 1

Mexico

Userlevel 1

At an age and of limited mobility I now enjoy having my holiday at home. It is lovely to visit Kew Gardens, Pembroke Lodge and gardens, and also Syon Gardens. It is such a blessing to have so much beauty on the outskirts of London.

Userlevel 1

Lanzarote

Little Venice, Mykonos

Userlevel 1

Ireland. You can go from a bustling city, to a gorgeous coast, to a quaint village to cosy small towns and every place is welcoming. Totally my happy place, can't wait to go back one day.

Userlevel 1

Vancouver Island, Canada. It has beautiful beaches covered in driftwood, fascinating local towns, and art. The short ferry ride there goes through stunning scenery. One hour away is mountain and ski resort of Whistler. So many different landscapes in one area

Userlevel 1

Costa Rica, beaches volcanos, wildlife such a great place.

Userlevel 1

Iceland! Such an incredible environment and also wonderful people 😄

Userlevel 1

Rome!!

Abelana game reserve South Africa

https://www.justgiving.com/page/derek-fisher-1684495645699?newPage=true

I am not asking for donations from the ID community but this is just to give you an idea of the scale of the reserve, 11,000 hectares.

Croatia

ARMACAO de PERA in Portugal. The most restful village in The Algarve, full of friendly locals.

Userlevel 1

Sicily

Userlevel 3
Badge

Orlando (we are pensioners)

Userlevel 1

Cuba