Skip to main content
Solved

Cant get coverage in my new home

I can't get coverage in my new home even though the chart on the ID app shows I have coverage available inside & out. Can I get out of my contract or am I stuck with a useless contract?

same issue, been trying to get an answer for last 6 weeks, no progress.  Online Chat is a joke, you start from scratch every time, and in the end it all goes in circle, been told technical team will email me, no reply yet.  Ofcom says you need to get in touch with supplier and wait 8 weeks before filing a complaint with them, also a joke .  How come Ofcom or what ever authority has allowed ID mobile to run a business without customer service email ? forget about a contact number, only online chat is an option

Sorry to hear this @Nic Stech, it might be worth speaking to our Live Chat team again for an update?

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Thanks.

I recieved this yesterday, they must have read this thread;

Hello, your complaint is now with our executive team and we'll do our best to resolve it within 7 working days. 

I guess I just wait and see.

same issue, been trying to get an answer for last 6 weeks, no progress.  Online Chat is a joke, you start from scratch every time, and in the end it all goes in circle, been told technical team will email me, no reply yet.  Ofcom says you need to get in touch with supplier and wait 8 weeks before filing a complaint with them, also a joke .  How come Ofcom or what ever authority has allowed ID mobile to run a business without customer service email ? forget about a contact number, only online chat is an option

I was given a telephone number to ring, the only one they do have, for complaints. Then after she said there's nothing they can do, I said well I want to escalate it further and she said she would pass it to the manager or someone. Heard nothing for ages then got a text and an email titled 'deadlock' to try and come to a fix. But yeah once you have an issue your running round in circles just chatting to other users etc it's awful

Hi @Nic Stech,

I would advise contacting the Complaints Team again for an update if your complaint is still open with them.

If you are not happy with the outcome following the deadlock letter the next steps will be outlined in the letter.

Kash