Disgusted with id mobile signal

• 11 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I had been with EE for many many many years and they were superb but because of rising costs EE got greedy and I couldn't afford their price increase.So I switched to ID Mobile,unlimited data,calls and texts with a phone I love the A54 Samsung but that's where it stops.My god this network is horrendous,what am I actually paying for.The signal is absolutely useless outside of my home,calls constantly dropping,Loud screeching noises at times that almost deafen your earpiece.5g signal pathetic,even 4g is struggling.I travel all over the country so I have experienced this problem in hundreds of different areas.Even tried logging on to WiFi in many areas and it has struggled.Ive updated software,switched phone on and off,performed phone maintainance,updated apps,reset,everything I could think of,even id have ran through everything and it's getting worse and worse.Yesterday I was in Leeds and the signal wasn't even registering on Id network.Even travelling home by car 60 miles,nothing.Unless I'm in the house like now I only get excellent signal through my home WiFi.Thats it,I will never ever use id mobile ever again when my contract ends.so so dissapointed because if you actually got a brilliant signal as promised and 5g speeds id would be number 1 in the UK,sadly this is not to be.Im seriously considering reporting this company to the ombudsmen and Martin Lewis to do a report on television about ID mobile and the thousands upon thousands of customers who are paying for a service they don't get.Absoloutly rubbish.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I had been with EE for many many many years and they were superb but because of rising costs EE got greedy and I couldn't afford their price increase.So I switched to ID Mobile,unlimited data,calls and texts with a phone I love the A54 Samsung but that's where it stops.My god this network is horrendous,what am I actually paying for.The signal is absolutely useless outside of my home,calls constantly dropping,Loud screeching noises at times that almost deafen your earpiece.5g signal pathetic,even 4g is struggling.I travel all over the country so I have experienced this problem in hundreds of different areas.Even tried logging on to WiFi in many areas and it has struggled.Ive updated software,switched phone on and off,performed phone maintainance,updated apps,reset,everything I could think of,even id have ran through everything and it's getting worse and worse.Yesterday I was in Leeds and the signal wasn't even registering on Id network.Even travelling home by car 60 miles,nothing.Unless I'm in the house like now I only get excellent signal through my home WiFi.Thats it,I will never ever use id mobile ever again when my contract ends.so so dissapointed because if you actually got a brilliant signal as promised and 5g speeds id would be number 1 in the UK,sadly this is not to be.Im seriously considering reporting this company to the ombudsmen and Martin Lewis to do a report on television about ID mobile and the thousands upon thousands of customers who are paying for a service they don't get.Absoloutly rubbish.

I'm absolutely 💯% with you Mark.

Took my contract out end of October and almost every single week i get no internet,cant make calls and i have to constantly call up and make a new complaint. 

Absolutely diabolical service and network and when I'm paying £30 a month for a service I'm not getting,then i say they are breaking their contract against me because i signed up for a service ID mobile just haven't provided.

Im trying to cancel my contract without having to pay any fees because it's not like i want to leave to go to another network cheaper. 

I just want what i signed up for and ID mobile have broken this contract almost every week.

I'm keeping all my complaints,screenshots etc as proof so i can report them also.

It makes my blood boil 😡😡😡😡😡

Userlevel 4

Just make sure if you need to make a complaint just follow these steps 

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/complaints-procedure

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @surfin @Mark Carter,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the coverage issues that you have experienced.

If you haven’t had any assistance yet or have any issues with raising a complaint at the link that @JoeKing provided, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?