Skip to main content
Solved

Details not recognised?

I have been trying to set up the new app on my phone but keep getting told my details don't match your records. Please advise how to sort this.

Thanks

Dave 

Evening @Haddie64,

Please refer to the following article for help with this error:

If you have followed all the steps and still cannot log-in, please reply to this thread. We will follow up with a Private Message to verify your account, and will pass the details onto the App team to investigate.

Thanks.

Hi thanks for the reply,

Still having problems getting my account recognised. Can you help please?

Kind regards

Dave 

I’m having the same issue. 

Seems to be quite common doesn't it? 

Hey @Haddie64! It looks like you already have an iD Mobile app account set up with an email address, that has linked to your phone number successfully on the 23rd April (No. ending in 318) and 13th June (No. ending in 841). Are you trying to re-register with a different email? If so, this will be causing the 'details not matched' error. Thanks.

318 is my regular number and I am using the email that you are sending my bills to. 

DDHadgraft@iclioud.com. 

The other number set up recently 841 is intended for temporary use. This is the only number that is visible on the app

318 is my regular number and I am using the email that you are sending my bills to. 

DDHadgraft@iclioud.com. 

The other number set up recently 841 is intended for temporary use. This is the only number that is visible on the app

Sounds like you may be using a different email for the two different numbers @Haddie64, which is why you are getting the error as it’s already registered. If you have any other email addresses, I’d recommend checking which we sent the 6 digit verification code too when setting up the account. Thanks!

I have now cancelled the temporary SIM but can't get in to the account I set up when I got my new phone in May 23. 

The original email that I registered my current phone was sREDACTED]. Here are the emails that I received from ID when I opened this account.

Hope you can help.

Kind regards

Dave 

Btw my old mobile number was switched across from Smarty and is [redacted].

Hey there @Haddie64, thank you for that.

Are you still experiencing the same trouble please?

Thanks,

Tyler

Hi Tyler,

Yes. I've cancelled the temporary SIM so only need a cess for my no ending 318. Original emails from ID when I started the agreement for my current phone in May 23 were all to REDACTED].

Can you see what the issue is from your side? 

Thanks 

Dave 

I’m having the same issue. 

I am having the same issue trying to access my account

Hi @Haddie64 & @Mike Marstin 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

The app doesn't recognise my email

I'm signing in using the address you write to, I'm not making a mistake 

I'm trying every other email I have , just incase. No luck.

I'm getting the impression this happens to lots of people.

I'm fed up and I'm just not trying any more. You can quite to me when I'm late paying my bill. Maybe then this problem will be solved!

Hi @kmac 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Help!  My details don’t match and unable to access my account.  I no longer have access to my work email address that was used to set the account up.  Can anyone help me plz?

@Mary Sewell you’ll still be able to log-in with your work address, then change your email:

Thanks.

I’m having this issue too. I haven’t registered this phone number before - that i’m aware of - and my details aren’t known apparently!

@Jess Norton Raybould sent you a Private Message.