Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Show first post

624 replies

A walk down the beach 🚶🌞

A wild and stormy sea - as long as I’m on dry land!

At the moment mountaineering is my biggest passion. It’s too cold for this right now off course but this can’t stop me from planning and thinking about it.. ::)

Catch up with friends and family. 

Cuddles with my boys 

Attending “Andy’s Man Club” on a Monday evening talking with like minded men & getting things of our chest, always a smile when I leave as it sets me up for the week. #andysmanclub #itsokaytotalk #itsoknottobeokay 

Knowing I can snuggle up in bed a little longer and read a book without rushing to be somewhere, with a lovely cup of tea

My hubby, he is my sunshine and happiness.

Cuddling my husband. Wherever we are, however good or bad the circumstances of life around us get, I always feel happy and peaceful when I feel his arms wrapped around me - I know that everything is going to be ok.

A lovely Gin and Tonic in a nice warm pub with my husband

Cuddling my dog and then taking her for a long walk 

Userlevel 1

Treating myself and the family to a nice meal out. Doesn’t matter where we eat, just getting out of the house and not having to clean up afterwards is great.

Holidays and my family 💖

Sitting down at the end of a busy Saturday or Sunday with my family and enjoying our home cooked dinner together.  Always makes me feel good.

A full day on Loch Lomond on the paddle boards with a stop on an island for a BBQ and a cold beer. It feeds the soul!

Beer!

Enjoying time with friends and family, a long walk always clears the mind too 

Spending time with my grandson!

horse riding

The smile on my grandkids faces when I pretend I am the tickling monster , closely followed by a nice hot mocha and an apple danish.

My family, my dogs. Nice food and the sun 

Quality fun time with family, and when they annoy me, some me time!

Happiness is climbing a hill or mountain. Sunshine and views are the order of the day

Userlevel 1

We in Manchester love our football so today I love Monday because the red half of Manchester as just won the Derby. Making it a great day for me

Spending time with family especially my 4 grandchildren, walking with our local Ramblers group, volunteering with Leicestershire Police, tending to our garden, especially seeing it come to life in the spring, getting to the top of a hill with great views. Nearly forgot watching Leicester Tigers especially when they win!

Why iD Mobile?