Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Boost your mood on Blue Monday

Show first post

624 replies

Just having my own space, I like to read and play video games and sometimes you just need a bit of quiet 😂

My dog 

Walking out dog and playing videogames.. 

Days off work, lie-ins & family time

Userlevel 1

My kids! They drive me insane sometimes but I couldn't live without them!

My children :)

Spending quality time with extended family making memories that last a lifetime and capturing them on camera. 📸

Userlevel 4

What makes me happy is spending time with loved ones. Whether it's curled up on the sofa with my mum watching TV, shopping with my sister or outside playing golf with my dad. Each moment is special and brings happiness to me.

A weekend with the boy and wife having all the fun!! Then an evening of games on the PC with my online chums from across the country! 

Travel to unknown places

Userlevel 1

To a prize from ID Mobile.. 😉 that I can enjoy with the family

Userlevel 1

My doggos Beau and Pippa

Waking up and seeing my two boys ready to get their day going!

Sharing WhatsApp message and pictures of mad projects that me, or my brothers and sisters are working on, via iD Mobile network!

Userlevel 1

Swimming in a warm clear azul sea.

Userlevel 1

Books, I love books and many types of fiction, a good mystery, a life story to lose myself in a book is my heaven 😊

Being with the grandkids makes my day

What makes me happy is coming home from a night shift and my little cat coming for a cuddle! Nothing makes me happier than my nana though 🥰

My bed and getting an early night (when not on Frontline NHS night shifts).

Family, friends, food and Footsie - my cat!

Having a loving and supportive partner massively  helps. In the main giving yourself regular things to look forward to. A new game (Xbox/pc) maintaining a hobby (running). A new album (U2’s in March). Etc

Playing American football in the American Football Ireland league!

Hearing my kids shout “DADDY!!” as they run through the door. It won’t last forever so cherish it whilst I’ve got it ❤️

Spending time with my dog 🐕

Userlevel 1

The only thing that brings me joy is spending time with my wife and my babies. I’ve been really busy with work and other commitments but I appreciate every minute I spend with my family 🙂 I hope everyone is having a lovely day, if not, please reach out to any friend, family member, church (even if are an atheist). There are people who are willing to listen and help. 

Why iD Mobile?