Show first post

90 replies

Userlevel 1

Everything can work 😊🌱

Rise above ⭐️

Userlevel 1

I end up cleaning sorting out a cupboard or the messy drawer and organise 

Userlevel 2

I will take my doggies out for a walk, or I will have half an hour on the cross trainer :-)

One of two things! Either stay in bed and have a duvet day, watching old films or get out of bed, put on your gardening togs and get out into the garden to realise what a great world this is!

Userlevel 1

I play a game of golf with friends ...always uplifting.

Userlevel 1

When I'm feeling down, I like to call one of my close friends and disappear down the phone for 2 hours. Instant laughter without having to leave the house.

Feel grateful for food in my belly and a roof over my head because some poor folk don’t have that and most people take those two things for granted.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Taking a daily walk

Get a room tidied in the house or rearrange a room

Went out with my family to local restaurant and enjoy evening.:grinning:

I get up and do something that needs doing indoors or in the garden. This usually gives me some exercise, a sense of satisfaction and achievement.  Alternatively I will go for a mindful walk in my local nature reserve, listen to the sounds, watch the birds, trees, river, smile at and say hello to anyone I meet.  Dogs often approach me for a hello and pat on the head.

Userlevel 1

Keeping fit, family time and catching up with friends. Longing for milder days 

Userlevel 1

I got out of hospital today after an operation I've waited THREE years for. I purposely guided my thoughts to create and list projects I've been unable to do pre the operation. I stood and leant on crutches looking across to the Woods and Moors filling my soul with the promise of time to be spent enjoying these beautiful gifts of nature in the coming months. And I thanked the powers that be for the operation and vowed to make valuable use of the outcome of the operation. Namaste 🙏

I have two ways of beating the blues 

1: I snuggle up with my fur baby and watch a film and eat some chocolate

2: hide away in my craft room and do some crafts  😁

Userlevel 2

I used to feel guilty when I wasn’t ‘doing something’ on my days off...but now just sitting and reading a good book is my idea of heaven. 

Userlevel 1

Go for a long walk by the canal near my home.

Userlevel 1

When I’m feeling a bit down or stressed, I hit the gym and exercise. I do a HIIT class if I’m stressed or a bit of Yoga if I just need time to myself. I also enjoy the social side, theres always a friendly face and exercise makes me feel so much better afterwards.

Userlevel 1

As a Freemason I find engaging in charitable work to be spiritually uplifting. Knowing that you have in some way eased the burden on others is heartwarming, and it reminds me of the great many things that I have that I am grateful for. How could I be blue after contemplating my many blessings.

Userlevel 1

A walk in the park, let's my feet forget my woes. 

I like to see plants grow, so I bought 4 new Amaryllis bulbs which developed some beautiful flowers and cheered me up. My Christmas cactus forgot that it was not Christmas and just kept on producing more flowers.

Green Tea, blanket and sitting in the garden.

Userlevel 1

Things I enjoy going for a walk in the countyside wrapped up warmly if cold. A snack and water if walking for a while.

Being by the sea and watching the waves and the dogs playing on the beach.

Walking in the woods.

Escaping in a book getting away to another world.

Watching my favourite book.

Time with the family and friends I love.

Userlevel 1

walking that beauty 😉, enjoying sun at my day off

Userlevel 1

I make sure l start a fast and then drag the family out for a walk! 🏃💪😆👍

Userlevel 2

I’m a Mental Health First Aider and I have various techniques which I use to lift my mood.

These are my top tips:

Time in nature, using all the senses. Staying in the present moment allows us to get out of our head.

Regular meditation and self-compassion exercises. We’re often harder on ourselves than anyone else.

Connection with others. A trouble shared is a trouble halved. It’s useful to gain a different perspective.

Community, spending time with like-minded souls. For me, that’s creativity… acting, singing, dancing.

Why iD Mobile?