Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

• 13 January 2022
  • 90 replies
Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

90 replies

Have a nice cup of tea! 

watch tv

I like to do some reading and going for daily walks to boost my moods I feel that really helps me 

Go for a walk, do some yoga, play with my cats

When I'm feeling blue I go through my memory box, remembering each and every one of the things I put it in it. A pebble from the beach the first time I kissed my husband when he asked me to be his wife, a pressed flower from my wedding bouquet, the last birthday card from my Mum before she died, a drawing from my Grandchildren, or photos of my Children when they were babies. I drift away into all the good times and memories with each and every item I put in it and think of all the good things yet to happen

Swimming every day helps sort my head

Find one thing every day that makes me smile

When it all seems too much i literally empty my head onto paper & tell myself i’ll deal with it later, this is especially helpful if i can’t sleep.

I love to rewind and relax with a nice book in the winter with a nice cup of hot chocolate in the summer in my back garden on my sun lounger it reminds me of my holidays abroad 

Userlevel 2

I make myself a latte and sit down to drink it with a bakery treat. I then count my blessings (and there are many) and remind myself there really is nothing to feel blue about really. After that, I get off my backside and message, ring or visit someone who is probably feeling bluer than me and try to bring a little sunshine to their day, which in turn brings sunshine to mine.

Userlevel 2

Get out in the fresh air. Preferably on a bike

Tell anyone who will listen how appalling ID mobile is.  

Userlevel 1

A nice bag of Blackcurrant and Liquorice boiled sweets always cheers me up.

Userlevel 1

Driving a golf ball down the middle of the fairway! 

A walk on the beach with family makes me really happy with sunshine even better.

I use my enormous free text and call allowance to call all the friends and family that I haven’t spoke to for a while, and make all sort of arrangement to meet which cheers me up!

Userlevel 1

Spending time with family and friends

Why iD Mobile?