World Laughter Day

World Laughter Day

Show first post

139 replies

Userlevel 2

I'm in a whisky diet, so far I've lost 3 weeks. 

Userlevel 1

Two cows in a field, one says "moooo" the other says "oi! I was gonna say that".

Userlevel 1

A man has a horse he named Mayo and sometimes when the man brings out a carrot Mayo Neighs...

Userlevel 1

What do you call a pile of kittens? A meowntain!

Userlevel 1

What are 100 rabbits hopping backwards called?

A receding hare line.

Two wind turbines in a field. One says to the other “do you like music?”  The other replies “Yes, I’m a big heavy metal fan”.

Two wind turbines in a field. One says to the other “do you like music?”  The other replies “Yes, I’m a big heavy metal fan”.

Userlevel 1

Why did the tomato blush?

because it saw the salad dressing. 

Userlevel 1

What's red and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot. 

Userlevel 1

What's red, wobbles and flies? 

A jellycopter

Paddy goes to his new job and his boss tells him give me a sentence with fascinate in it, paddy thinks for a minute and then replies,  I have a coat with 9 buttons but I only ever fasten 8.

A man walked into a bar…

**OUCH**

Userlevel 1

Mommy tomato, Daddy tomato and little baby tomato are all going on a walk. But baby tomato is very slow and is falling behind. So what do Mommy and Daddy tomato say?

Answer: Ketch-up!

The people of Dubai don't like the Flintstones

But the people of Abu Dhabi do

Userlevel 1

What's orange and sounds like a parrot ? 

A carrot 🥕

What were the Tarzan's last words before the plane crash?

Aaaaaa awww awwww awww 

Once upon a time, there lived a king who was only 12 inches tall…

He was a terrible king, but he made a great ruler.

Userlevel 1

This herb soup is superb!

World Laughter Day is an annual event celebrated on the first Sunday of May. The day is dedicated to promoting laughter as a universal language of peace and understanding. Laughter has been scientifically proven to have numerous health benefits, both physically and mentally. It reduces stress, boosts the immune system, and improves mood. In addition, laughter is a great tool for bringing people together and breaking down barriers between different cultures and societies.

The history of World Laughter Day

The idea of World Laughter Day was first proposed by Dr. Madan Kataria, founder of the Laughter Yoga movement. Laughter Yoga is a unique concept that combines yoga breathing techniques with intentional laughter to create a joyful and uplifting experience. The first World Laughter Day was celebrated in 1998 in Mumbai, India, and since then, it has become a global phenomenon.

On World Laughter Day, people come together in public spaces to laugh, play games, and have fun. The day is celebrated in over 100 countries around the world, with events ranging from small gatherings to large-scale festivals. The goal is to spread the message of laughter and its positive impact on society.

Apps that’ll make you laugh and promote mindfulness

There are also many apps that promote laughter and positivity. Here are two apps that you can use to celebrate World Laughter Day and promote a healthy mind:

Laugh My App Off (LMAO) 

Laugh My App off (LMAO) is the new way of getting your “HAHA’s and LOL’s” on the go! It’s been scientifically proven that laughter is the best medicine and with Laugh My App Off, it is guaranteed to give you the best quips and jests all day long.

iOS - Android

Smiling Mind

This app is a mindfulness and meditation app that is designed to help you reduce stress and improve your mental wellbeing. It offers a range of guided meditations, mindfulness exercises, and relaxation techniques. The app also includes a laughter exercise that you can use to boost your mood and promote positivity. Smiling Mind is available for free on both Android and iOS.

iOS - Android

Giveaway Time! 

This month we want our Community members to come together and make each other laugh! So, we’re asking you to post your best ‘Dad Jokes’ or favorite meme below, and we’ll randomly select a winner.

They can be as funny or cringe as you want!

When posting your joke or meme, please be mindful of other members. Any jokes deemed to be offensive will be removed and members may be banned from using the Community in the future. 

Simply write your response below and click reply. 

Entries close at 23:59 on 31st May 2023, and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

What do you call a guy with a shovel on his head? 
DUG

How does a penguin make origami?

Igloos it together!!

Userlevel 1

Why did the Orange stop on top of the hill?

It ran out of juice 

Userlevel 1

Knock knock, 

Who's there?

doctor,

Doctor Who,

How did you know?

Userlevel 1

What is it that sit down taller than stand up?

It's a dog 🐕

Userlevel 1

How do you make a sausage roll?

Push it down a hill

Why iD Mobile?